Certified Black Business Group membership means inclusive support, market-leading benefits and an amplified voice received in local and national governments. If you are self-employed or own a small business, membership is built from the ground up to help you achieve your ambitions.
As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, access to financial expertise, coaching, mentoring, business resources and templates, webinars, training, workshops, access to affiliated companies able to help with brand, marketing, products to aid your business, elevate your offering and a level playing field for your brand, business and products.
Gaining CBB certification will provide businesses with greater awareness, authentication, credibility and sales opportunities. Below are the benefits of becoming a CBB member:
business member benefits of accreditation
- Certified CBB
- Official CBB Industry Recognised Certification
- Use of CBB membership logo on all websites and company material
- Use of CBB Packaging Kitemark on all Packaging
- Free Licence for use of CBB Packaging Kitemark
- Brand guidelines for kitemark packaging usage.
- Access to legal, financial and HR
- Speaking opportunities at CBB Group events
- Access to business seminars, training, and development workshops
- CBB Group Business Networking & Social Events
- PR and Media opportunities through case studies, newsletter inserts and awards
- Discount rates at CBB Group Conference
- CBB Group Business Awards Dinner
- Online networking forum
- Knowledge Hub & Resources